Distinguished And Visitors
The JNUB has been receiving the visits of distinguished personalities to motivate of students to excel in their studies, career and personal life. The visitors from governance, academia, industry, NGOs from India and abroad have frequently visited the campus. Prominent among them are:
- Prof. A.R Kohli, Former Governor, Mizoram State addressed students at the Orientation Program September 2, 2015.
- Prof. Dieter Trautz and Dr. Insa Kuhling from University of Applied Sciences, Osnabruck, Germany as chief guest at Indo German Workshop on “Organic Mineral Fertilizer Pellets for Sustainable Agriculture” organized by the University on November 07, 2017.
- Sh. Rohit Watts, Chief Judicial Magistrate, District and Session Court, Jhajjar (Secretary, District Legal Services Authority, Jhajjar) formally inaugurated the Legal Aid Clinic (Legal Care and Support Center) and addressed the participants including the faculty and students on March, 16, 2016.
- Sh. R.C Bidhan, Deputy Commissioner, Jhajjar addressed the faculty and students as Chief Guest at National Seminar on Criminal Law Reforms organized on February 11, 2017.
- Sh. Kuldeep Kumar, Deputy Director, Competition Law Commission of India as Chief Guest at one day National Seminar on “The Role of Competition Law in New Economy: Issues, Challenges and Opportunities” organized on April 23, 2016.
- Prof. P.S Lathwal, (Retd.), Delhi University, Delhi delivered key note lecture on “Intellectual Property Rights and their Implementations” organized by the University on November 11, 2017.
- Sh. Rajwant Singh, Project Manager – Regional IT Infrastructure at BASF, USA, addressed students and faculty and provided needed guidance for higher education for career in USA.
- Dr. Mahinder Singh of D.N College, Hisar and Dr. Jasbir Kaur of Nehru College, Jhajjar on National Seminar on Integral Humanism organized by the University on 22.11.2017.
- Prof. R. Vinayak, Prof. H. Ghosh Roy, Prof. Narender Garg, Prof. Karam Pal, Prof. Sanjeev Mittal delivered expert lectures as recourse person in Faculty Development Program (FDP) sponsored by the DST, Government of India, New Delhi organized by the University from July 17 to 28, 2017.
- Prof. R.K Mittal, Former Vice Chancellor, Teerthankar Mahaveer University delivered key note addressed in National Seminar on “Demonetization of Indian Currency: Retrospect and Prospect” organized by University on March 18, 2017.
- Sh. S.P Tripathi, Director, Entrepreneurship Cell, Department of Science and Technology delivered lecture in EAC Program on September 28 to 30, 2016.
- Dr. P. Bhaskar Reddy from Dubai, delivered lecture in One day International Workshop on “Advanced Based Practice of Taping- Basic Module” on February 19, 2017 organised by Department of Physiotherapy.