The Faculty of Allied Health and Medical Sciences offers Courses like BPT, MPT,BPharmacy,DPharmacy,BSc,MSc(Life sciences) and Ph. D Programs.
The Faculty of Allied Health and Medical Sciences has been evolved by exercising a three-pronged approach of spreading its wings in the domains of Physiotherapy,Pharmacy and Life sciences and above all research. Physiotherapy is a healthcare profession that works with people to identify and maximize their ability to move and function. And functional movement is a key part of what it means to be healthy. This means that physiotherapy plays a key role in enabling people to improve their health, wellbeing and quality of life.The goal of the Pharmacy program is to render professional skill, knowledge, abilities to serve in pharmaceutical industries and to provide appropriate medication service to the patient.Life Sciences degree courses comprises the study of all fields of science that involve the scientific study of living organisms, like plants, animals, and human beings, hence it includes all the elements of all the Sciences which makes it a multidisciplinary study.
- Physiotherapy is the integral part of modern medical system with lots of carrier opportunities around the globe.
- Bachelor and Master degree in Physiotherapy covers comprehensive studies on body organs, tissues, muscular, skeletal, anatomy structures, physiology and functioning of muscles, tendons, ligaments, bones, & joints for movement and body fitness.
- The science of wellness and health is important both from practice and research angles being human centric.
- The student study basic and applied aspects of physiotherapy at bachelor level and conduct research work on topical issues related to health problems including muscles, spine & joint problems, sports injuries, respiratory , geriatric & pediatric problems & for their effective treatment.
- The graduates have employment opportunity in government and private hospitals, fitness centers, sports academies, rehabilitation centers, home care services, besides opening their own clinic.
- At Master level students study advanced physiotherapeutic techniques more intense than graduate level & more focus is towards research orientation with problem solving approach with following specializations are available in;
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Master of Physiotherapy (MPT)
BPT with min. 50% marks
Selection Procedure :Q.E Merit
Syllabus :View More
Scholarship : View More
Course Regulation :View More