EVEN SEMESTER: JANUARY - JULY, 2020
|Commencement of Classes –||January 06, 2020|
|Lohri and Makar Sakranti celebration||January 13, 2020|
|Republic Day Celebrations||January 26, 2020|
|National Conference on New Paradigms in Secondary Education - (Department. of Education)||February 07, 2019|
|Seminar on Psychology and Attitude for Vocational Studies at Secondary and Higher Education Level- (Faculty of Vocational Studies)||February 10, 2020|
|Annual Sports Meet||February 13-15, 2020|
|Industrial Exhibition||February 21-22, 2020|
|Verve 2020 – Annual Fest||February 27-28, 2020|
|National Science Day||February 28, 2020|
|Mid-Term Examinations||March 11-16, 2020|
|Holi Celebrations||March 09, 2020|
|National Conference on Criminal and Correctional Justice for Vulnerable Groups in India- (Department of Law)||March 14, 2020|
|National Conference on Organic Farming: Prospective and Challenges - (Department of Agriculture)||March 20, 2020|
|National Seminar on Woman Empowerment towards Sustainable Development – (Department of Management)||March 27, 2020|
|Workshop on Ethical Issues in Research and Report Writing - (Department. of Management)||April 10, 2020|
|National Conference on Neutraceuticals, Pharmaceuticals and Physiotherapeutic Care towards Human Wellness -(Faculty of Medical and Allied Health Sciences)||April 24, 2020|
|National Conference on Recent Trends in Computer Applications in Environment and Industry – (Department of CSE)||May 01, 2020|
|University Annual Day||May 03, 2020|
|Physiotherapy/Legal Aid Camps in nearby Villages||Feb-April, 2020|
|End of Semester Classes||April 25 – May 1, 2020|
|Preparatory Holidays/Practical Examinations||May 2, 2020|
|University Annual Day||May 3, 2020|
|End Term Examinations||May 9, 2020|
|Commencement of New Semester||July 27, 2020|
List of Holidays 2020
|Date||Day||Holiday||No. of Days|
|1st January 2020||Wednesday||New Year||1|
|26th January 2020||Sunday||Republic Day||1|
|30th January 2020||Thursday||Basant Panchami||1|
|21st February 2020||Friday||Maha Shivratri||1|
|10th March 2020||Tuesday||Holi||1|
|23rd March 2020||Monday||Shaheedi Diwas||1|
|2nd April 2020||Thursday||Ram Navmi||1|
|6th April 2020||Monday||Mahavir Jayanti||1|
|10th April 2020||Friday||Good Friday||1|
|7th May 2020||Thursday||Buddha Purnima||1|
|31st July 2020||Friday||Id ul Zuha (Bakri Id)||1|
|3rd August 2020||Monday||Raksha Bandhan||1|
|11th August 2020||Tuesday||Janmashtami||1|
|15th August 2020||Saturday||Independence Day||1|
|2nd October 2020||Friday||Mahatma Gandhi's Birthday||1|
|25th October 2020||Sunday||Dussehra||1|
|30th October 2020||Friday||Milad-Un-Nabi (Eid)||1|
|1st November 2020||Sunday||Haryana Day||1|
|14th, 15th & 16th
|Saturday, Sunday, Monday,||Diwali, Govardhan Pooja, Bhaya Dooj||3|
|30th November 2020||Monday||Guru Nanak's Birthday||1|
|25th December 2020||Friday||Christmas||1|
- Registration of students should be completed on the first day of the semester.
- All students must register for self study courses (MOOCs) within 1 week of commencement of respective semester.
- Requisite number of sessions required as per credit units must be conducted by the course faculty for each course.
- The dates mentioned in the calendar especially with regard to Mid Term and End Term examination are tentative and a variation may occur. Students are advised to plan for travel after looking at their respective date sheet.
- The schedule of sports/co-curricular/cultural events will be notified separately by the department concerned.
- The students are required to clear all fee dues for Odd Semester by August 31 and Even Semester by January 31 of the respective year.
- Industrial tours, internship placements must be planned and finalized well in advance by the Department.