The University has established various clubs for all round personality development of students. Notably among them are:
- Cultural Club:Cultural Club is established to educate students about our reach cultural heritage to harness synergy among various folks though folklores, traditional arts and dances. It covers plays, debates, dance, mimickery, mono acting, etc.
- Sports Club: Well laid out sports grounds and expert coaches are available in the universityto provide students sports facilities in outdoor and indoor games which include cricket, football, volleyball, kabaddi, table tennis, lawn tennis, etc. Sports are useful in building stamina and strength of the students.
- Law Colloquium:It has been recently created to provide law graduates a learning interactive platform to discuss contemporary issues in law, prepare systematic and clear cases as per law provisions and present them in court of law in all sincerity and purpose.
- Entrepreneurship Club:Students from all streams can join this club to learn and understand concepts of entrepreneurship, skills for entrepreneurship, establishment of small enterprises and business development plans.
- Speakers Club:All the students and faculty are encouraged to join speakers club to enhance their language proficiency so as to acquire competitive edge in competitive exams and interviews.
- Wellness and Yoga Club:The University has well equipped physiotherapy labs where students can avail facilities for ensuring health benefits and wellness besides getting the ailments treated. Outdoor and indoor facilities and expert yoga teachers are available for the students and faculty to learn and practice yoga.
- Role of Physioherapeutic & Nutritional Interventions towards Human Reroductive Health on Feb 21,2019