Technical Education plays a vital role in human resource development of the country by creating skilled manpower, enhancing industrial productivity and improving the quality of life of people. It is one of the most significant components of human resource development. Technology and engineering translate scientific knowledge into action and at the same time technological innovations require further research into materials, devices, and processes. Engineering is the key to the technological, economic and societal development of any nation. The Engineers develop new manufacturing processes and products; create and manage energy, transportation and communications systems; prevent new and redress old environmental problems; create pioneering health care devices and, in general, make technology work. Through these activities, they create a huge potential to develop national wealth and the nation with the best engineering talent.
Jagan Nath University, has a strong commitment to high quality teaching, research and corporate exposure, to enhance the professional competence of the students, rich in knowledge and innovative in approach.
B.Tech. is a Four Years Program, spread over eight-semesters. The program comprises of various core and elective subjects interspersed with summer training. A distinctive feature will be one Full Semester (Eighth Semester) Project work in the relevant field in industry or government organization to get real life experiences. The first year of the program is a foundation course in core engineering subjects with a blend of Humanities and Applied Sciences common for engineering branches. Third Semester onwards, students undergo advanced studies and enhance their skills in the relevant branch.
Faculty of Engineering and Technology offers B. Tech, M. Tech and Ph. D Programs in engineering disciplines.
- Countries investing heavily in Technology are economically rich and advance globally.
- Engineering & Technology drive the physical world for better human life.
- Despite being intensive in IT Sector, India still has a huge digital divide.
- With advent of Neural Networks, Fuzzy Logic, Artificial Intelligence, Cloud Computing & Android Technology both CSE and ECE have made great advancements.
- MATLAB, AutoCAD, Network Simulators are assets to R & D sector.
- Technologies for Environment Protection, Energy Generation and Distribution, Energy- Efficient Homes, Biotech and Food Processing, HRD and IT Applications will drive sustainable growth.
- Technology upgradation is needed to trap cost effective, free and abundant solar energy which is explored less than 4% till today.
- Technology advancements for Reduce, Recycle and Reuse (3Rs) in Civil, Mechanical, Domestic and Agriculture Waste should develop at faster rate for resource use efficiency, green and clean India drive.
- Sensor based Health Diagnostics Systems, Robotics, Hydrology, GIS, Precision Agriculture and Weather Forecasting are the growing sectors.
- Computer controlled Heavy Machines, Automobiles, Printing and Food Processing Industry need upgradation.
- Hands on practice for Skill Development in areas like Automotive, Capital Goods, Construction, Electronics, IT-ITES, Energy & Power, Media and Entertainment and BFSI will generate huge employment and entrepreneurship opportunities for graduates.
- Engineers’ Education in India and talented Technocrats has high potential for employability in India & abroad.
B. Tech./ B.E. (60%)/ MCA/ M.Sc. (Physics/ Maths)/ M.Sc. (Electronics), M.Sc. (CS/IT) (55%)
- Computer Science
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
Selection Procedure :GATE/ NET/ SLET/ JUEE & Interview
Scholarship : View More
Course Regulation :View More