The education in field of law has an immense value for law aspirants. The emerging socio-economic scenario, political trends, associated issues of law and order, interest of conflict in society and their resolution necessitates law intervention to ensure that justice prevails. The fields of legal services are growing in different dimensions and hence the diversity of law in National and International perspectives should be understood threadbare. It requires in-depth knowledge in various aspects of law and needs higher level programs to meet this challenge. The University offers Bachelors (BALL.B.), Masters (LL.M.) and Ph.D. degree programs. The main objective of the programs is to groom the students for acquiring in profound and exhaustive theoretical and research knowledge that enables them to tackle complex problems in their respective specialized fields and thereby continue towards their objective of attaining excellence. The extensive programs in law education accommodate aspiration of law graduates through adequate flexibility in respect of lectures, project work and seminar as well as research dissertation. The intensive knowledge about conceptual framework of legal cases, writing skills to present cases in readily understandable manner, communication and expression for presentation of legal cases are integrated to law education programs at Jagan Nath University.
- Highly qualified faculty.
- Co-op program - work with industry legal professionals.
- Moot Court Competitions – National/ International exposure.
- Skill based program focusing on communication, advocacy and analytical skills.
- Student centric teaching methods for effective learning primarily revolves around lectures and the use of innovative teaching methods such as role play, debate, projects, problem solving as well as individual and group presentations.
- Focus on developing analytical and investigative thinking and problem solving approach among students.
- Provides training in research methods which are conclusion driven and problem solving. Adequate opportunity to pursue research interests in diverse fields.
- Exposure to participate in competitions held at the national and international level.
- Opportunity for students to actively involve in social justice and access to justice.
- Major thrust on Clinical Legal Education (CLE) program where students learn by doing.
- Learning and regular visits by top lawyers, corporate and law houses.
- Electronic Database of Manupatra and Computer lab with Wifi facility.
- Interaction with experts.
- Internship and placement in reputed firms and companies.
- Sui generis concept of “Law Colloquium” established for better comprehension of law perspective and mutual learning among Law graduates.