Jagan Nath University, Bahadurgarh has entered the Government-linked Skill Ecosystem as an Authorized Training Partner of NSDC (National Skill Development Corporation) which reports to the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship.
The Faculty of Vocational studies offers programs in two domain areas i.e. NSDC approved skill development programs and B.Voc degree programs as under:
The above programs are aligned in such a way that a student, meeting the minimum eligibility conditions, can move on from a 6-month Certificate program in any of the Skill Courses (given below), and move on to a B Voc program to pursue a B Voc Diploma or Degree in the related field.
The Table below provides an insight into the seamless education system being followed:
SALIENT FEATURES OF THE SCHEME
- Easy Entry and Exit Points - A student can join at any level and exit at any level. Further, the student can rejoin the program at the level he/she has last exited.
- Dual Certification - University certificate + Government of India Certificate through NSDC
- Courses aligned with NSQF - Practical oriented programs as per National Skills Qualifications Framework
- Official Training Partner of NSDC - Strategic Partnership with the National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) under the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship - hence certificates awarded under this scheme along with the diplomas/degrees
- Industry-Oriented Program - with ready employability access and programs vetted by Industry experts. Strong industry linkage to help the students in internships, OJT (on-the-job training) and placements
- Career-Oriented Programs- A comprehensive program that covers functional areas and soft skills, including English Language Development. Language Lab facility provided to help students develop communication skills.
Our Skilling/Industry/Academic Partners:
- Jagannath Community College (JCC)
- I Nurture
- The Hotel School
- Indian Hotel Academy
- College Dekho
The University is Authorized Training Partner of NSDC (National Skill Development Corporation) under the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, Government of India. Following the NSDC mandate, the centers were established as under:
- NSDC Centre, Jagannath University, NCR Bahadurgarh, Haryana
- NSDC Centre, Jagannath Community College (JCC), Sector-3, Rohini, Delhi
- NSDC Centre, Karmaarth, Mundka, Delhi
- NSDC Centre, Jagannath University, Jaipur