Jagan Nath University, Bahadurgarh has initiated to establish the Office for International Affairs (JU-OIA) to facilitate and operationalize the implementation of the UGC guidelines for Internationalization of Higher Education. The main objectives of JU-OIA are:
- To make the University an attractive destination for foreign students
- To foster international competencies in our faculty and students
- To develop a global mindset of our learners and shape them as global citizens with deep rooted pride in being Indian
- To provide active linkage between the University and foreign Higher Education Institutions (HEIs)
- To strive to acquire global ranking in internationalization indicators
The office of International Affairs will be headed by a senior faculty as In charge, International Affairs. The In charge will exercise powers and perform functions as delegated by the Vice Chancellor from time to time.
Broad Areas of OIA Functions
The broad functional area of JU-OIA will include the following:
- Implementation of programs for internationalization of education under NEP-2020.
- Integration of various dimensions of international learning environment within the university and programs offered by various departments.
- Formalizing the credit transfer policy under Twinning Arrangements with foreign institutions.
- Promoting international competencies among faculty and students towards global citizenship approaches by organizing various activities in this regard.
- Extensive use of ICT for delivery of higher education at international levels.
- To sign MoUs with foreign institutions for academic and research collaborations.
- Initiate the process for brand building abroad using all forms of communication and outreach including social media.
- Connecting with Alumni of the university settled abroad.
- Monitoring the internationalization processes initiated at various levels by the University.
|Name :||Dr. Pragi|
|Contact No. :||7015951878|
|E-Mail Id :||email@example.com|