- Physiotherapy is the integral part of modern medical system with lots of carrier opportunities around the globe.
- Bachelor and Master degree in Physiotherapy covers comprehensive studies on body organs, tissues, muscular, skeletal, anatomy structures, physiology and functioning of muscles, tendons, ligaments, bones, & joints for movement and body fitness.
- The science of wellness and health is important both from practice and research angles being human centric.
- The student study basic and applied aspects of physiotherapy at bachelor level and conduct research work on topical issues related to health problems including muscles, spine & joint problems, sports injuries, respiratory , geriatric & pediatric problems & for their effective treatment.
- The graduates have employment opportunity in government and private hospitals, fitness centers, sports academies, rehabilitation centers, home care services, besides opening their own clinic.
- At Master level students study advanced physiotherapeutic techniques more intense than graduate level & more focus is towards research orientation with problem solving approach with following specializations are available in;
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT)
Candidate should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination in science stream i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with at least 50% marks.
Duration :4 Years and 6 Months
Number of Seats :30
Selection Procedure :Q.E Merit
Fee Per Sem. :47,500
Syllabus :View More
Scholarship : View More
Course Regulation :View More