Bachelors in Business Administration programme at Jagannath University lays the foundation of good business administration inculcating entrepreneurial skills and preparing the student for a versatile career ahead.
In order to have business acumen, it’s important that vital industry skills and specialized knowledge be given to the students. Therefore, this programme blends the three core disciplines of management, communications and information systems into an integrated comprehensive module.
This course would contribute in the shaping of right critical and analytical managerial skills helping in the growth of economy. As challenges have become indispensable part of the new corporate world, therefore this programme would prepare the leaders of tomorrow to overcome these challenges effectively.
This programme is an intensive, rigorous and methodical study designed to:
- Help in the development of critical and analytical Skills to efficiently administer varied managerial positions.
- Apprise students in the world of IT innovation.
- Aid in the development of reflective thinking techniques, thereby contributing in the growth of entrepreneurial skills.
- Enhance technical proficiency to not only sustain but also lead in domestic and global business markets.
- Inculcate the right moral conduct and ethical behaviour in the leaders of today.
- Well-structured lectures with multi-pronged methodology of teaching.
- Exposure to Foreign Language: French
- SAP certification programme to bridge the gap between academia and industry.
- Guest Lectures from leading industry experts on prevailing Industrial practices.
- Industrial Visits for a practical exposure.
- Summer Placements/Projects for better industry interface
- Club Activities to harness people management and organizational skills.
- Simulation Exercises
- Online based student support services
- Personality development programme for:
- Emotional Intelligence (EQ)
- Communication Skills
- Social Etiquettes
- Stress Management
- Time Management
- Motivation and Confidence Building
Minimum 50% marks in 10+2 (best of four) including English
Total Course Duration- 3 years
For Lateral Entry Students - 1 year
For admissions: email@example.com
For other information: firstname.lastname@example.org